Date - Saturday, Oct 31, 2020
Location - Washington County Fairgrounds; Jr Fair building
8am - 10am Team space assignment (Load-In)
10am Cooks Meeting / Steak Selection #1 (Jr Fair building)
11am Steak Selection #2 (Jr Fair building)
12pm Judge Meeting (Jr Fair building)
1pm-1:15pm Ancillary Turn-In (Jr Fair building)
2pm-2:30pm Steak #1 Turn-In (Jr Fair building)
3:30pm-4pm Steak #2 Turn-In (Jr Fair building)
* Grand Champion (1st place) must be SCA member to receive the golden ticket. The golden ticket represent an invite to SCA Steak Championship and an invite to World Food Championship. Teams pay their own way to these championships.
* Team fee $150 per competition. If you are doing both competition, then $300 per team. Your fee will go towards the awards & steaks. Your team does NOT need to be a SCA member unless you win the golden ticket.
* Each team will have 10x15 space with 6 feet social distance space between teams. There will be NO electric and NO water @ each campsite space.
* Must have fire extinguisher at your space.
* Restrooms are available at the Jr Fair building.
* Each team will receive 2 choice ribeye steaks per competition at the Team Meeting.
* Each team bring what you need to cook the ribeye steaks onsite.
* Mandatory mask and social distancing in the Jr Fair Building. At your team space, please maintain the 6 feet social distancing.
* Each team will need to sign waiver of liability regarding COVID-19.
* Please review SCA rules. - https://www.steakcookoffs.com/rules
* Team must register & pay on SCA website.
* For SCA Judges to judge at this event please go here to register
You must be a SCA member & a certified judge to judge the competition. No guest judges allowed. Each judge will need to sign waiver of liability regarding COVID-19.
* You bring your own eggs.
* Must cook eggs at site.
* Team fee $25.
Total prize purse $225
1st Place - $100
2nd Place - $75
3rd Place - $50
Total prize purse $1750
1st Place - $1000
2nd Place - $300
3rd Place - $200
4th Place - $150
5th Place - $100
** To be determined...
Friday stay - $35 (30A) / $50 (50A) Campsite space
Saturday stay - $35 (30A) / $50 (50A) Campsite space
** Note: If you need second 50A connection, it will be additional $50 per day.
50A area is the blacktop area.
30A area is the grass area.
Please RSVP with Emmeline.
Hotel prices are reasonable in the Marietta area off of I77, exit 1. I'm not able to get an group rates with the current pricing at the hotels.