Date - Friday, April 24 2020
Location - Washington County Fairgrounds; Civitan Building
9am - 2pm Team space assignment (Load-In)
2:00pm SCA Team Meeting (Jr fair building)
3:00pm - 5:30pm SCA Judging Class (Jr fair building)
6:30pm SCA Judge Meeting (Civitan Building)
7:30pm - 8:00pm SCA Steak Turn-In (Civitan Building)
9:00 pm SCA Awards (Civitan Building)
* Grand Champion (1st place) must be SCA member to receive the golden ticket. The golden ticket represent an invite to SCA Steak Championship and an invite to World Food Championship. Teams pay their own way to these championships.
* Team fee $125 per team. Your fee will go towards the awards & steaks.
* Each team will have 10x15 space if you are not competing in KCBS event that weekend. There will be NO electric and NO water @ each campsite space.
* Must have fire extinguisher at your space.
* Restrooms are available at the jr fair building.
* Each team will receive 2 choice ribeye steaks at the Team Meeting.
* Each team bring what you need to cook the ribeye steaks onsite.
* Please review SCA rules. - https://www.steakcookoffs.com/rules
* Team must register & pay on SCA website.
* For SCA Judges to judge at this event please go here to register
Total prize purse $1600
1st Place - $700
2nd Place - $350
3rd Place - $200
4th Place - $150
5th Place - $75
6th - 10th Place - $25