Date - Friday, April 26, 2019
Location - Washington County Fairgrounds; Civitan Building
12pm - 3:30pm Team check-in & space assignment
3:00pm ACSA Team Meeting (Civitan Building)
6:00pm ACSA Judge Check-In
6:15pm ACSA Judging Meeting (Civitan Building)
6:55pm - 7:05pm ACSA Steak Turn-In (Civitan Building)
7:30pm/8pm Awards (Civitan Building)
* A team member must be an ACSA member.
* Team fee $100 per team. Your fee will go towards the awards & steaks.
* Each team will have 10x10 space if you are not competing in KCBS event that weekend. There will be NO electric and NO water @ each campsite space.
* Must have fire extinguisher at your space.
* Restrooms are available at the jr fair building.
* Each team will receive 2 choice ribeye steaks at the Team Meeting.
* Each team bring what you need to cook the ribeye steaks onsite.
* Please review ACSA Rules & Regulations before the contest. Any questions, please contact ACSA or MRCBBQ.
* Team application form are down below in the MRCBBQ - ACSA Documents section on this webpage. Please register by April 20, 2019.
Award amount is based on how many registered teams we will have on Friday night.
Steak Category (5-9 registered teams):
1st Place - $300
2nd Place - $150
3rd Place - $75
Steak Category (10-15 registered teams):
1st Place - $500
2nd Place - $225
3rd Place - $100
* All judges & table boss MUST attend the judging meeting or you will NOT be able to judge this competition.
* Judge application forms are down below in the MRCBBQ - ACSA Documents section on this webpage. Please register by April 20, 2019.
Credit card processing fee of $5 is non-refundable. If you cancel before April 20, 2019, your entry fee of $100 will be refunded.
After April 20, 2019, your entry fee of $100 will NOT be refunded.
Please go to ACSA website - https://acsa.us/membership/
*** Limited time - free one year membership!!!
Please go to ACSA website - https://acsa.us/rules-regulations-and-judging-procedures/