State Championship Competition; Need 25+ teams for Grand Champion to be qualified for Jack Daniel & Royal competition.
Early bird special, team fee $260 until 2/26/22.
Pro team entry fee $275 per team.
Deposit $100 non-refundable and pay in full ($160 / 175) by 4/20/22
Approximately 70% of your team entry fee is used for the prize purse.
Teams registered & paid in full by 4/9/22 will be entered into a drawing for free team entry ONLY for April 2022.
Entry fee to compete 1 to 4 meats (Brisket, Chicken, Ribs and Pork). To be considered for GC / RGC, you must compete in all 4 meat categories.
Includes campsite space from 9am Fri to 6pm Sat departing. Standard size space (30' L x 20' W). If you need bigger standard size space (30' L x 20' W), please let me know what size you need. Depending on Fairboard, additional fee may apply.
Water is included.
15A / 30A Electric (grass area only) is included.
Additional Charges for Black top area with 50A:
If you need 50A electric / black top area, will be additional $15 AND you will be place on a waiting list (first come) until week of competition. If you need second 50A connection, it is additional $50.
Additional campsite stay at the fairgrounds:
Thursday Stay: Additional $35 (30A) / $35 (50A / black top) for campsite space. If you need second 50A connection, it is additional $50 per day.
Saturday (6pm) to Sunday Stay: Additional $35 (30A) / $35 (50A / black top) for campsite space. If you need second 50A connection, it is additional $50
** Please note , all competitors must follow the fairground's rules. http://eventsbyemmeline.com/mrc-location
Payment accepted: cash, check and credit card. There will be a $10.00 (payment $260/275) / $6 (payment $165/175) / $4 (payment $100) non-refundable fee if using a credit card.
- Credit card processing fee is non-refundable.
- $100 deposit is non-refundable.
- If you cancel by April 9, 2022, your entry fee $260 / 275 + additional charges – (minus) deposit – (minus) credit card processing fee will be refunded.
- After April 9, 2022, your entry fee of $260 / 275 + additional charges – (minus) deposit – (minus) credit card processing fee will be credited to next year's competition (one time ONLY) in Marietta, Ohio. Team will be responsible to pay $100 deposit for next year competition.
- If state health dept / Washington county local health dept shutdown this event, full refund of your paid in full team entry including additional charges – (minus) credit card processing fee. For teams who used the deposit option, full refund of your deposit – (minus) credit card processing fee.
1. Friday arrival starts at 9am until 9pm.
2. Meat inspection starts at Friday 9am until 9pm.
3. Mandatory cooks meeting at Friday 4pm.
Total award payout for this event is $3000. Award payout might increase depending on number of competitor teams. The award payout Includes Grand / Reserve / Each KCBS categories (Chicken, Ribs, Brisket and Pork) 1st to 5th place.
Prize Purse Break Down: GC $700; RGC $300
Each meat category: 1st $150; 2nd $125; 3rd $100; 4th $75; 5th $50.
** More teams participate, payout/place might be increased.