Backyard team entry fee is $165 per team.
Deposit $80 non-refundable and pay in full ($85) by 4/17/21.
Approximately 70% of your team entry fee is used for the prize purse.
Please register and payment by April 10, 2021.
Entry fee to compete 1 to 2 meats (Chicken and Ribs). Teams can either do one or the other or both.
Includes campsite space from 9am Fri to 6pm Sat departing. Standard size space (30' L x 20' W). If you need bigger standard size space (30' L x 20' W), please let me know what size you need. Depending on Fairboard, additional fee may apply.
Water is included.
30A Electric (grass area only) is included.
Additional stay at the fairgrounds:
Additional $35 (30A) / $50 (50A / black top) for campsite space if arriving on Thursday. If you need second 50A connection, it is additional $50 per day.
Additional $35 (30A) / $50 (50A / black top) for campsite space if staying from 6p Saturday to Sunday. If you need second 50A connection, it is additional $50
Additional Charges for Black top area with 50A:
If you need 50A electric / black top area, will be additional $15 AND you will be place on a waiting list (first come) until week of competition. If you need second 50A connection, it is additional $50. If no available space on the black top area, $15/$50 will be refunded.
** Please note , all competitors must follow the fairground's rules. http://eventsbyemmeline.com/mrc-location
Payment accepted: cash, check and credit card. There will be a $5 (payment $165) / $3 (payment $85 / $80) non-refundable fee if using a credit card.
- Credit card processing fee is non-refundable.
- $80 deposit is non-refundable.
- If you cancel by April 10 2021, your entry fee $165 + additional charges – (minus) deposit – (minus) credit card processing fee will be refunded.
- After April 10, 2021, your entry fee of $165 + additional charges – (minus) deposit – (minus) credit card processing fee will be credited to next year's competition (one time ONLY) in Marietta, Ohio. Team is responsible to pay the deposit ($80) for the next year competition.
- If state health dept / Washington county local health dept shutdown this event, full refund of your paid in full team entry including additional charges – (minus) credit card processing fee. For teams who used the deposit option, full refund of your deposit – (minus) credit card processing fee.
1. Friday arrival starts at 9am until 9pm.
2. Meat inspection starts at Friday 9am until 9pm.
3. Mandatory cooks meeting at Friday 4pm.
Total award payout for this event is $450. Award payout might increase depending on number of competitor teams. The award payout Includes 1st - 3rd place each KCBS categories (Chicken and Ribs)
Prize Purse Break Down:
Each meat category: 1st $100; 2nd $75; 3rd $50;